Case Management is a method of providing services whereby a professional collaboratively assesses the needs of the client and arranges, coordinates, monitors, evaluates, and advocates for a package of multiple services to meet the specific client’s complex needs.
Our case managers are here to provide our patients with assistance reaching their recovery goals. We connect clients with community resources and journey with them to reach their full potential. Case managers will work closely with the physician and mental health professionals to ensure patient success.
Services provided include:
- Reaching employment and occupational objectives
- Pursuing educational goals (e.g. GED, higher education, etc.)
- Obtaining adequate housing for patients
- Access to transportation
- Acquiring basic necessities such as food and clothing
- Help regain custody of children